The Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica
The Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica is a national organisation of private sector associations, companies and individuals working together to promote a competitive and productive private sector.
Established in 1976, the PSOJ represents the interest of the most diverse group of private sector entities and seeks to influence national policy issues of a political, social or economic nature in order to facilitate business development and growth.
The Officers and Executive Committee, under guidance from the Council, lead this process by promoting discussions with the country’s government and civil society. The organisation is also in close contact with the major multi lateral and bilateral agencies.
- Effective Advocacy Representation at a National Level
- Promote Your Business and Service through the PSOJ Network
- Networking Opportunities with Jamaica’s Top Business Influencers
- Mentorship Programme
- Access to Exclusive Information from International and Local Business Partners
- Access to Current Economic Research Data
- Opportunity To Join Specialized Committees to help shape National Policy